Yoga is unity of body and spirit
Yoga means "to add", "to join", "to unite" (in Sanskrit)
Yoga is more than just a method of teaching - it is a way of life! You dedicated yourself to a lifestyle and culture that surpassed meditation techniques and included healthy eating habits, social interaction and work. The philosophy of yoga is rooted in a physical culture of health and well-being that is still emphasized today. Over 15 million people in the world now practice this ancient tradition. Yoga is an ancient practice dating back to India thousands of years ago designed to help you reach a more positive and focused outlook on life! It is also considered one of the three sister sciences of India: wit Ayurveda, the science of life, and Jyotish, the science of light.
Practice of Yoga asana ( exercises ), breathing practices and relaxations could release negative emotions, strengthen your physique and deeply relax the whole body...
Yoga fills your body and soul with health and harmony!
- Heal the condition of your spine and joints
- Normalize activity of internal organs
- Pure the blood, improve blood circulation, supply the cells with oxygen throughout the body
- Complete detoxification and treatment of the whole body
- Regenerate strength and flexibility of joints and spine
- Strengthen and lengthen the connective tissues
- Relieve stress
- Regulate appetite, increase metabolism and normal weight ranges
Benefits of practicing Yoga
Yoga creates unity and synchronize activities of organs and systems in human body.
Yoga achieves positive change of mind, spirit and consciousness.
Yoga completely transforms the body and spirit.
Yoga regenerates human`s health and youth.
Yoga - unity of Body and Spirit